View Profile 123survesh

52 Movie Reviews

Wow thats one epic test

monkeypalmstrike responds:

Nice animations :)

The animation was really nice and funny.

39 Game Reviews

Love the visual effects in the game. Nice :)

Is it game over after touching the green square on the right?

ChibiWilli responds:

Yee

The last level was really hard. I really loved the game. Its fun to play again and again.

6 Audio Reviews

When do you guys go live? I would like to attend it next time.

TheDyingSun responds:

We'll have to grab the discord link for ya! It's a weekly thing on Saturdays

Wow, that was actually nice to hear from the person who coded new grounds and know about how he feels about things that are going on and what his thoughts are on the things that's going on. I thought NG had a mobile app and I wasn't the one using it, but I get that there wasn't one to begin with because I couldn't fund it (haha ..). This episode was good as your other episodes.

Wow, blam is going away..? It is cool though. The cool thing about blam, is how you feel after being blammed. I got blammed the first time I uploaded my animated video. Me being blammed at that time, just made me realize how special new grounds was from other sites. You can't upload, just something really bad here like you can in youtube or deviant art.

I got feedback that day, I don't get such feedback in youtube or Deviantart if I upload something bad.

Hahaha, wow this is the best roast NG can get :)

76 Art Reviews

Thats hillarious 🤣

Is this 3D converted to pixel art? Looks really good.

voxeledphoton responds:

Thanks! Nope, all hand animated with an app called folioscope which is pretty similar to flipnote.

Wow thats harsh.